Dr. Rahil Khan, M.D.
Rahil Khan, M.D. has an amazing energy that will immediately set you at ease during your initial consultation. Dr. Khan has over 18 years of experience in Aesthetic & Sports Medicine with specialization in Stem Cell and Regenerative Medicine. He is the only Certified Provider of PShot Therapy for Erectile Dysfunction in the Inland Empire.
Training and Education:
Dr. Khan is an Aesthetics, Sports and Regenerative Medicine physician. He earned a bachelor’s degree from Yale University in Molecular Biophysics and a Medical degree in 1995 from Georgetown University School of Medicine, which is known for educating knowledgeable, ethical, skillful, and compassionate physicians & biomedical scientists.
Memberships and Certifications:
Dr. Khan has multiple certifications and memberships including but not limited to:
- Member of International Society of Dermatology
- Member of the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine
- Member of the American College of Aesthetic and Cosmetic Physicians
- Member of the American College of Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Member of American Cosmetic Cellular Medicine Association
- Member of the American Society of Aesthetics & Cosmetic Physicians
- Coolsculpting University Advanced Coolsculpting Certified
Dr. Khan has 18 years of experience in the medical field. His specialties include Family Medicine and Aesthetic procedures including Coolsculpting, Fat grafting, Vampire Facial, Botox and Fillers.
Other procedures Dr. Khan specializes on are:
- Hand rejuvenation
- P shot
- O shot
- Trusculpt 3D
- Fat transfer with PRP
- PRP acne scar therapy
Dr. Khan and the team at Estrella Aesthetics & Surgical Arts are ready with the artistic technique and experience to satisfy your expectations and provide you with the optimal aesthetic result developing the “New You”.
Estrella Aesthetics & Surgical Arts
2550 Tuscany St. Suite 103
Corona, CA 92881
P: (951) 272-4455