Judi Castro, RN, MEP-C, CAC
Hi my name is Judi Castro, co founder of Estrella Aesthetics and surgical arts in corona California. I would like to take a minute to tell you about myself. I have been in the aesthetic industry for over 20 years. Wow can’t believe it, time fly’s when you’re doing what you love. My passion for aesthetics began at a very young age of when I suffered from hyper pigmentation due to Melasma caused by pregnancy. Yes I was a teenage mom. As a women you know we can be very hard on yourself and lack self-esteem. With me personally suffering from melasma really led me to pursue my career in aesthetics. With my background as a ICU Nurse, transport nursing, and trauma nurse I furthered my education in aesthetic medicine and made the flip to My true passion of aesthetic nursing. From there I developed 2 different skin care and a cosmetic line. With several certifications under my belt I am Proud to say we are diamond elite providers for Allergan aesthetics and Bellafill. We are one of the most sought out medical spas in the inland empire, specializing in nonsurgical facial rejuvenation & body contouring. I can’t wait to meet you and treat you here at Estrella aesthetics.
* Registered Professional Nurse, State of California
* Founder of JC Complete Skin Health/Co-Founder of Be Flawless Skin and Diamond Skincare
* Advanced Injectable trainer for Bellafill, Restylane Lyft and Dysport
* Certified Laser Specialist for Scition, Syneron, Med-Lite, Candela, Vivace, Invasix, and Equinox
* Certified by: Aesthetic Enhancement Institute of Facial Esthetics
* Member of: A.A.M.E.P. ~ American Academy of Medical Esthetic Professionals
* Member of: American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine
Judi Castro RN, featured on 2 reality TV shows and among WOMEN TO WATCH IN 2015 & 2017, according to WestCoast magazine, is the Co-Founder of Estrella Aesthetic & Surgical Arts, Founder of JC Complete Skin Health, Co-Founder of Be Flawless Skin and Diamond Skincare, Advanced Injectable trainer for Bellafill, Restylane Lyft and Dysport. Mrs. Castro has extensive clinical experience with laser-based skin rejuvenation procedures; advanced skin care regimens; Botox and dermal fillers. In her 20 years of practicing Aesthetic Procedures, Mrs. Castro has performed thousands of Non-Surgical Facial Rejuvenation treatments for satisfied clients. On-going education is critical in this technology-driven field, and Mrs. Castro, a Certified Aesthetic Trainer for Bellafill and Restylane Lyft, regularly participates in advanced training provided by laser manufacturers, medical associations, and physicians groups. She has attended the following courses:
- Advanced Botox, Dysport, and Xeomin Injection Techniques
- Advanced Certification in Vaser Lipo, High Volume Fat Transfer with Vaser, Lipolite Non-Surgical Liposuction and Cellulite Improvement
- Advanced Dermal Filler Injection Techniques presented by Bellafill
- Advanced Dermal Filler Injection Techniques presented by Restylane Lyft, Restylane Silk, Refyne, Defyne, and Sculptra.
- Specializes in Liquid Lift, Non-Surgical Nose Augmentation, and Nefertiti Lift
- Certified in Silhouette Instalift
- Certified in KYBELLA®
- Certificate of training in FotoFacial RF™, Pro Aurora, Polaris, Gallaxy, E-Max, E-Laser and E-Light technology, Laxity Vector Therapy, Wrinklelite®, Candela, Scition, Syneron, Med-Lite, Vivace, Invasix, and Equinox procedures
- MEP-C; Medical Esthetic Practitioner, Certified
- CAC; Certified Aesthetic Consultant
With over 10,000 satisfied patience she the most sought after aesthetic practitioner in the inland empire.
Prior to practicing in the Aesthetic field, Ms. Castro practiced intensive care nursing, which involved the daily use of high-technology, life-saving procedures in the care of acutely ill patients.
Estrella Aesthetics & Surgical Arts
2550 Tuscany St. Suite 103
Corona, CA 92881
P: (951) 272-4455