Daxxify relaxes facial musces and smooths facial wrinkles.
If you are satisfied with your injectable treatment, whether that is Botox, Dysport, Xeomin, or Jeuveau, we encourage you to keep doing what brings you joy. Nonetheless, if you seek a longer-lasting and lower-maintenance anti-aging solution, Daxxify might be the ideal choice for you! This new anti-wrinkle treatment may last twice as long as similar injectables.
DAXXIFY (also known as “DAXI”) is an injectable neurotoxin that is FDA-approved to treat glabellar lines (frown lines between the eyebrows—commonly referred to as the “11s”). Furthermore, Daxxify can be artfully used to balance the entire face, including treatment of masseters or TMJ, neck bands, neck tightening, downturned mouth, gummy smiles, to induce a lip flip or brow lift, decrease bunny lines, and chin peppling. Now available at Estrella Aesthetics & Surgical Arts!
Judi Castro, RN, MEP-C, CAC
Estrella Aesthetics & Surgical Arts
Financing by Cherry.
Flexible payments for any budget.
Daxxify helps target dynamic wrinkles on a patient’s face
At its essence, DAXXIFY™ serves as an injectable system designed to address dynamic wrinkles on a patient’s facial skin, providing an effective anti-wrinkle treatment.
Some of the Benefits of Treatment with Daxxify Include:
- Effective in the treatment of stubborn or more severe lines, including crow’s feet, frown lines, and deep forehead wrinkles.
- Daxi can balance the entire face, including treatment of masseters or TMJ, neck bands, neck tightening.
- Helps to prevent the development of additional wrinkles.
- Minimally invasive, fast, and comfortable treatment.
- Daxi involves no downtime or significant recovery.
- May have other cosmetic and medical uses as research continues.
Five Things to Know About the New Botox Alternative
- Daxxify is in a family of medicines known as neuromodulators, which includes the drugs Botox, Dysport, Xeomin, and Jeuveau.
- Daxxify doesn’t contain any human or animal products, and is instead made from peptides or amino acids.
- Peptides may help make Daxxify last longer as a wrinkle-smoother than other neuromodulators.
- Unlike Botox and some other neuromodulators that require refrigeration, Daxxify can be stored at room temperature.
- In studies, Daxxify worked to treat wrinkles in most people. One month after injections, 98 percent of patients had little or no appearance of wrinkles.
BOTOX® Cosmetic uses human serum albumin (HSA), a blood product, as its stabilizer. Dysport® uses HSA as a stabilizer and cow’s milk protein as a protectant. DAXXIFY™ is unique because it is the only formulation that uses a novel peptide as a stabilizer and does not contain human or animal byproducts,” explains Judi Castro, RN, MEP-C, CAC
What Makes DAXXIFY Different From Its Competitors?
One of the main competitive difference is its unique formulation; the toxin that temporarily blocks the signals to the muscle is attached to a protein—helping to extend DAXXIFY’s effects on treated muscles. In fact, clinical trials found that DAXXIFY results can last between 6-9 months, potentially lasting 2-3 times longer than BOTOX for some patients.
Before and After Pictures
Do Long-Lasting Results Mean Potentially Long-Lasting Side Effects?
Not necessarily. In clinical trials, the most frequently reported side effects occurred within one to two weeks post-injection and were of short duration, aligning with the typical experience of other treatments for frown lines. DAXXIFY™ has undergone extensive study, with no significant treatment-related side effects observed in large-scale clinical trials.
Estrella Aesthetics & Surgical Arts
2550 Tuscany St. Suite 103
Corona, CA 92881
P: (951) 272-4455