Fotona’s SP Dynamis Nx Line Laser Treatments
Judi Castro, RN, MEP-C, CAC
Estrella Aesthetics & Surgical Arts
The Fotona laser treatment is a non-invasive, non-surgical procedure that uses various laser technologies. The Fotona laser is effective and adaptable since it uses two separate wavelengths, Er: YAG and Nd: YAG.
How Fotona’s SP Dynamis Nx Line Laser works?
Fotona’s line of aesthetic laser systems is driving the industry forward with new levels of innovation and performance. The SP Dynamis Nx Line represents the next generation in multi-application laser technology, with great patient comfort and satisfaction to its many applications.
It’s a safe and effective skin tightening treatment for everyone, regardless of their skin type.
Most patients enjoy immediate results after Fotona laser skin tightening, with the final result appearing within 14 to 21 days of treatment,” states Judi Castro, RN, MEP-C, CAC
Financing by Cherry.
Flexible payments for any budget.
Fotona Lasers achieve impressive results without the problems sometimes associated with CO2-powered lasers by using crystal-powered light energy. Some of the key treatments are:
- Skin Tightening – Fotona laser facial-rejuvenating procedures are quick and can be completed in under an hour.
- Lifting of Brows – Non-invasive brow lifting can be achieved with laser treatments to the brow area, including above the eyelid and in and around the eyebrows.
- Prevention of Under-Eye Bags – Under-eye rejuvenation with laser can be achieved by gently tightening the skin around the eyes as well as removing dark pigmentation that tends to develop as we age.
- Acne & Acne Scar Revision – The cheeks are the predominant area affected by acne scarring on the face, as they are the largest surface area on the face.
- Permanent Hair Reduction – Most patients can expect a significant reduction in unwanted hair, and any future hair growth will usually be thinner and lighter, and thus much less pronounced than before.
- Scar Revision – Dual-wavelength scar treatment therapies can provide immediate visible results that surpass that of traditional laser-based and conventional scar treatment techniques.
What Are the Benefit of the Fotona Laser?
Fotona laser treatments are completely non-invasive, with no downtime. Laser treatments with Fotona can be customized to suit the patient’s final facial rejuvenation goals.
Patented CoolMist™ Skin Cooling
CoolMist™ represents Fotona’s innovative skin-cooling technology, which is protected by patents. This technology employs dry-spray molecular cooling (DMC™) to cool the surface of the skin effectively. CoolMist™ is seamlessly integrated into our handpieces and scanners, enhancing comfort and ensuring safety during treatments. It utilizes room temperature air and water, eliminating the possibility of cryo-injury caused by excessive skin cooling.
Advantages of CoolMist™:
- Enhanced skin cooling with quicker attainment of lower temperatures
- Environmentally friendly, relying solely on water
- No need for consumables
- A single demineralized water container suffices for a whole day of laser treatments
- Odor elimination
- Non-contact application, eliminating the need for gels
The Fotona laser works effectively on all skin types and delivers more effectively than conventional lasers like IPL,” adds Judi Castro, RN, MEP-C, CAC
Does the Fotona Laser Have Side Effects?
Although the fotona laser treatment is safe, it has specific adverse effects, just like other clinical therapies. It is non-ablative, yet it still has the potential to spread infection by activating the herpes virus. Additionally, there is a small potential that it will permanently darken your skin tone compared to before the treatment.
Before and After Pictures
*PLEASE NOTE: Treatment results and patient experience will vary for every individual. Specific outcomes cannot be guaranteed.
Contact Estrella Aesthetics Office for Your Consultation:
Please feel free to call our offices in Corona CA (951) 272-4455.
Estrella Aesthetics & Surgical Arts
2550 Tuscany St. Suite 103
Corona, CA 92881
P: (951) 272-4455