Sculptra® Aesthetic Injections in Corona, CA
Sculptra® Aesthetic works subtly and gradually over time for a more youthful-looking appearance.
Judi Castro, RN, MEP-C, CAC
Estrella Aesthetics & Surgical Arts
Estrella Aesthetics & Surgical Arts is Offering Sculptra in Corona, California
What is Sculptra?
Sculptra Aesthetic (FDA approved in the U.S.) is made of a synthetic material called poly-L-lactic acid that is absorbed naturally by the body and has been used for years in dissolvable stitches.
Financing by Cherry.
Flexible payments for any budget.
What Is Sculptra® Aesthetic?
Sculptra® Aesthetic addresses an underlying cause of facial aging, not just the symptoms, among them:
- smile lines – Between the nose and mouth (nasolabial folds), commonly called “smile lines”
- marionette lines – In the lines framing your mouth, also known as “marionette lines” or “laugh lines”
- chin wrinkles – On your chin
Sculptra Aesthetic is an FDA-approved injectable that helps gradually replace lost collagen — an underlying cause of facial aging — for results that can last more than two years. (Clinical study ended at 25 months)
How Does Sculptra Work?
Did you know that YOU LOSE ABOUT 1% OF COLLAGEN PER YEAR AFTER THE AGE OF 20? Sculptra works subtly and gradually over time for a more youthful-looking appearance. Unlike hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers, Sculptra Aesthetic helps stimulate your skin’s own natural collagen production to help restore its inner structure and increase facial volume that has been lost to aging.
“80% of patients were still satisfied with their treatment results 25 months after their last injection.”
Why should you choose Sculptra Aesthetic?
- Real results that last – Results appear within a couple days and can last up to a couple months.
- Stimulates collagen growth – Sculptra Aesthetic may stimulate collagen growth which helps to restore facial volume and the look of fullness to wrinkles and folds over time.
- Stimulates collagen production. – As the Sculptra Aesthetic PLLA microparticles are absorbed, they help stimulate collagen production.
- Results appear gradually over the treatment regime – Typically three injections over the course of three to four months and can last up to two years. *Individual results and treatment sessions may vary. Clinical trial ended at 25 months
Safety and Side Effects
In a clinical trial, the most commonly reported side effects after treatment were:
- Injection site pain
- Itching and lumps
Get Rewarded by Using Sculptra
Make your Sculptra Aesthetic treatment an even more rewarding experience by joining ASPIRE Galderma Rewards. Estrella Aesthetics & Surgical Arts gives you simple ways to earn exclusive rewards, bonuses and discounts throughout your facial aesthetic journey. Join Rewards Program Here!