* Registered Professional Nurse, State of California
* Founder of JC Complete Skin Health/Co-Founder of Be Flawless Skin and Diamond Skincare
* Advanced Injectable trainer for Bellafill, Restylane Lyft and Dysport
* Certified Laser Specialist for Scition, Syneron, Med-Lite, Candela, Vivace, Invasix, and Equinox
* Certified by: Aesthetic Enhancement Institute of Facial Esthetics
* Member of: A.A.M.E.P. ~ American Academy of Medical Esthetic Professionals
* Member of: American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine
Judi Castro RN, featured on 2 reality TV shows and among WOMEN TO WATCH IN 2015 & 2017, according to WestCoast magazine, is the Co-Founder of Estrella Aesthetic & Surgical Arts, Founder of JC Complete Skin Health, Co-Founder of Be Flawless Skin and Diamond Skincare, Advanced Injectable trainer for Bellafill, Restylane Lyft and Dysport. Mrs. Castro has extensive clinical experience with laser-based skin rejuvenation procedures; advanced skin care regimens; Botox and dermal fillers. In her 20 years of practicing Aesthetic Procedures, Mrs. Castro has performed thousands of Non-Surgical Facial Rejuvenation treatments for satisfied clients. On-going education is critical in this technology-driven field, and Mrs. Castro, a Certified Aesthetic Trainer for Bellafill and Restylane Lyft, regularly participates in advanced training provided by laser manufacturers, medical associations, and physicians groups. She has attended the following courses:
With over 10,000 satisfied patience she the most sought after aesthetic practitioner in the inland empire.
Prior to practicing in the Aesthetic field, Ms. Castro practiced intensive care nursing, which involved the daily use of high-technology, life-saving procedures in the care of acutely ill patients.
2550 Tuscany St. Suite 103
Corona, CA 92881
P: (951) 272-4455
Please call us now at (951) 272-4455, or complete the quick form below requesting us to give you a call at your preferred time. The entire is dedicated and committed to providing you with the highest integrity of services and treatments available.