IPL (Intense Pulse Light) and Broad Band Light for Wrinkles, Pigmentation & Hair Removal
Estrella Aesthetics & Surgical Arts & Dr. Ray Khan offer Intense Pulse Light and Broad Band Light Treatments in Corona California
Indications for Intense Pulse Light and Broad Band Light Treatments:
- Fine wrinkles, especially on the face and neck areas
- Vascular blemishes and vascular lesions such as small blood vessels known as Telangectasias, both red, purple and blue colors
- Hair Removal- depending on the skin color, hair color and hair coarseness, laser hair removal (Gentle YAG) or light therapies are best
- Dark pigmentation or hyperpigmented areas on the face and body can be effectively lightened or even eliminated completed
Financing by Cherry.
Flexible payments for any budget.
Advantages of Intense Pulse Light and Broad Band Light Treatments:
- no to one day down time
- mild discomfort during the procedure and virtually none afterwards
- mild pink hue to skin from erythema after treatment for several hours to a day post-treatment
- minimal risk and complications
Anesthesia for Intense Pulse Light and Broad Band Light Treatments:
Most patients do not need any anesthesia. Patients usually prefer ice treatment immediately before. Alternative anesthetic options include: chiller spray, Zimmer chiller device, topical tetracaine/lidocaine anesthetic agent and sensory nerve blocks.
The number of treatments estimated is based on the indications for the intense pulse light or broad band light therapy, however, 3-6 treatments are ofter needed to have a successful outcome. Informing us if you have been tanning, which changes your pigmentation, assists us to provide the optimal treatment settings and avoid complications such as a blister or burn.
Please contact Estrella Aesthetics & Surgical Arts & Dr. Ray Khan for a Intense Pulse Light and Broad Band Light Treatment consultation in Corona California at (951) 272-4455.
View this post on Instagram
Estrella Aesthetics & Surgical Arts
2550 Tuscany St. Suite 103
Corona, CA 92881
P: (951) 272-4455