To our dear patients and friends
We hope that you and your families and loved ones are safe and well in these trying times. It has been nearly two months since we closed our doors due to the COVID-19 pandemic. While in quarantine we have been following the situation in our state and county closely and we have come up with new enhanced protocols to ensure the safety of our patients and our employees and extended families. You will notice these changes as we slowly open up and you come in. We will be seeing a smaller number of patients in the office at the same time. We will continue to see patients via Telehealth and in person as necessary.
First of all every person coming in to our facility must have a face covering and will have their temperature taken and asked a few questions. Based on the results and answers to those questions you will be cleared to come in. If you do not feel well it is best that you stay home and reschedule your appointment. You can certainly monitor your temperature at home and report your findings to us. Please bear with us during this time as on occasion we may ask you to wait outside or in your car till we have a room open for you. We will then be able to call or text you to bring you in, so we can follow physical distancing rules.
- We will require you to use hand sanitizer and/or wash your hands when you enter a treatment or exam room.
- To maintain physical distancing and minimize building foot traffic, we cannot accommodate guests or children in the office at this time.
- Exception is for one guest of a surgery patient.
- We will also be limiting casual conversation to minimize face to face contact time.
- Keep up with your favorite Estrella Aesthetics staff members on social media instead.
- For your protection, all of us working are checked daily to make sure we are afebrile, and have answered “no” to the screening questions.
- We have enhanced sanitation and COVID protocols in place for all providers as well.
- Please note: even with the above precautions, it is possible you could be exposed to or even catch the novel coronavirus at any time when you are outside your home during this pandemic.
- If you are uneasy with these conditions, we will cancel your visit, no questions asked.
We look forward to seeing you and taking care of you. We are going to continue to offer Facetime consultations for initial consults and virtual follow-ups. It has been a great way of connecting with our patients in the convenience of their home and on their own time. With wishes of good health to all.