Relax, refresh and reenergize 💧with the Same Day Walk-In IV Infusion Therapy treatment from Estrella Aesthetics
Judi Castro, RN, MEP-C, CAC
Estrella Aesthetics & Surgical Arts
What is IV Infusion Therapy?
This IV treatment is one of the most popular in the industry. It can help to relieve the symptoms of acute diseases and chronic illnesses through regular administration. Start feeling your best again by calling📱Estrella Aesthetics today at (951) 272-4455!
How Does a IV Infusion Therapy Treatment Work?
The reason IV Infusion Therapy works is because of the effective combination of ingredients inside. This revolutionary treatment uses a complex mixture of ingredients to form a powerful result. By increasing the blood concentration of essential minerals and vitamins, you’ll get far greater results than you would from taking oral supplements.
Vitamin C has plenty of antioxidant properties that help to reduce inflammation, infection and irritation, helping you ward off any illnesses. Magnesium — used in DNA replication, RNA transcription and protein translation — helps maintain muscle and nerve function as well as keeps your immune system strong and your heartbeat regulated.
B12 and B complex vitamins help speed your metabolism and alleviate symptoms of fatigue, giving you the energy kick you need. Your energy boost could last up to several weeks, with the potential for improved immune system response and decreased chronic pain,” states Judi Castro, RN, MEP-C, CAC
What’s in the IV Infusion Therapy?
The latest treatment includes a IV combination that consists of magnesium, calcium, B vitamins, and vitamin C, has been found to be effective against acute asthma attacks, migraines, fatigue (including chronic fatigue syndrome), fibromyalgia, acute muscle spasm, upper respiratory tract infections, chronic sinusitis, as well as short-term conditions like exhaustion and hangovers. It uses the following ingredients:
- IV fluid: The base of every drip is our IV fluid, just as you would receive in a hospital. Sterile saline and electrolytes will help your body stay hydrated and healthy so you have enough energy to cater to your busy schedule.
- Vitamin B complex: This blend of vitamins is essential to mental well-being. Vitamin B complex ensures your brain is in functioning shape and maintains the appropriate stress and energy levels.
- Vitamin B12: Vitamin B12 keeps your metabolism working as it should. It also helps to produce fatigue-fighting nerve and blood cells.
- Vitamin C🍊: High doses of vitamin C can enhance your energy, boost your immune system and improve your skin. The vitamin’s antioxidant properties also reduce irritation, inflammation and infection, helping your body fend off illness.
- Magnesium: Magnesium is ideal for people dealing with migraines and chronic pain. It goes to the source and blocks pain signals that cause discomfort. It also assists the body in creating and replicating DNA, RNA and proteins so you can maintain muscle and nerve function.
Are there any side effects of IV Infusion Therapy?
Adverse events, including a sense of warmth, muscle cramps, low blood pressure, and fainting may occur after Myers’ cocktail administration. The vitamins and electrolytes included in the Myers’ cocktail may interact with prescription medications, causing potentially life-threatening conditions. It’s important you consult with Estrella Aesthetics if this treatment is right for you!
Contact Estrella Aesthetics Office for Your Consultation:
For more information or to make an appointment to come to our offices in Corona CA for this same day walk-in treatment, please call us at (951) 272-4455. We can’t wait to help you get back to feeling like yourself.
Come Meet Our Team
View this post on Instagram
Estrella Aesthetics & Surgical Arts
2550 Tuscany St. Suite 103
Corona, CA 92881
P: (951) 272-4455