Dr. Andrew Jarminski
Andrew Jarminski, M.D. has created a unique approach to both surgical and non surgical cosmetic and aesthetic procedures. He’s joining Estrella Aesthetics & Surgical Arts and bringing a personalized approach to Cosmetic Surgery by specializing in one on one time with the doctor in a quiet and concierge type setting that enables his patients to relax and spend time getting to know their doctor.
To further emphasize his dedication to personalized attention, Dr. Jarminski believes in providing all treatments, from fillers and Botox to lasers and surgeries himself.
Training and Education:
Dr. Jarminski started his surgical training in New York at the prestigious New York Medical College.
Upon completing his time in New York, he moved on to UCLA where he further continued his surgical training. After finishing at UCLA, he then trained for an additional 2 years in Cosmetic Surgery with the world renowned host of THE DOCTORS tv show, Dr. Andrew P. Ordon.
Memberships and Certifications:
Dr. Jarminski has a CA State Medical License.
- Fellowship, Aesthetic and Cosmetic Surgery, 1993-1995
- Residency, Surgery, 1990-1992
- Residency, Surgical Critical Care, 1989-1990
- Medical School
Dr. Jarminski has 21+ years experience in the medical field. He’s a Certified Trainer of Renuvion, which provides precise tissue contraction and can be used for those seeking optimal results without excisional surgery.
What makes Renuvion® skin tightening so great?
- Only one treatment
- Can be done under local anesthesia
- Very small incisions
- Fast recovery time
- Stimulates collagen from the dermal layer
- Results continue to improve over 6 weeks to 6 months due to collagen remodeling
- Can be combined with liposuction (view Neck Renuvion Plasma Lipo | Arm Renuvion Plasma Lipo)
Estrella Aesthetics & Surgical Arts
2550 Tuscany St. Suite 103
Corona, CA 92881
P: (951) 272-4455