FaceTime Consultation with Estrella Aesthetics & Surgical Arts
Enabling FaceTime in your iphone
(if not enabled already – you can verify this in Settings)
- Open your iPhone’s settings
- Scroll down and tap FaceTime
- Slide the white circle next to “FaceTime” to the on position
- Make sure your phone number is marked with a check
Making a FaceTime Call
- Press the Home button. It’s the big circle located at the bottom of your iPhone
- Tap the FaceTime icon. It’s a green icon with a picture of a camera inside, and can be found on one of your home screens.
- Tap +
- Find and tap on a contact name. You can either scroll through the list or type a name into the text field next to the magnifying glass at the top of the screen.
- Tap the FaceTime video icon next to the contact’s name. It looks like a camera
- Wait for the FaceTime call to connect. When the FaceTime call has connected, your contact will be shown on screen and a preview of your video is shown at the upper right-hand corner.
- Press the End button to disconnect. It’s the red circle with a telephone inside.