Non Surgical Brazilian Butt Lift – Corona California
Butt Lift Non Surgical Alternative in CA
Rahil Khan, M.D.
Estrella Aesthetics & Surgical Arts
Implants and Gluteal Sculpting have forever been associated with plastic surgery. Therefore, more and more women are flocking to plastic surgeons with requests to contour their bodies to reflect their idea of the perfect body. But what if there was a way to add a little more curve and contour to your body without surgery?
Sculptra Butt Lift
Fortunately, this non surgical option does exist. Nicknamed the “Sculptra Butt Lift,” this newer technique involves using a long-lasting dermal filler off-label (meaning for a purpose other than what it’s FDA-approved for) to give your backside a fuller, more lifted look without the risks or downtime associated with more invasive procedures.
A Sculptra Butt Lift does not require liposuction because the injected material is the dermal collagen stimulator rather than a fat graft.
Who is a good candidate for this newer technique?
The Brazilian butt lift (liposuction with fat transfer to the buttocks) has become one of the most popular procedures performed as sited by the American Society of Plastic Surgery and the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery. But who is a good candidate for this non surgical procedure?
- Those patients who want a bigger butt but don’t have enough fat for a successful augmentation
- Those patients who are not necessarily ready to place a solid silicone implant to give their butt more volume
At Estrella Aesthetics & Surgical Arts, we offer a third option which is placement of filler into the buttocks to achieve a larger and rounder bottom. As one of the few medical spa practices in Corona CA offering non-surgical buttock augmentation, we can help you achieve a more curvy figure without the need of going “under the knife”.
Is Sculptra® FDA-approved?
Sculptra® (FDA approved injectable poly-L-lactic-acid) is currently used for improvement in volume of the face, particularly in patients who have very sunken and hollow faces. It provides a longer term correction versus hyaluronic acid filler (such as Perlane or Juvederm). It helps gradually replace lost collagen and provides results that can last for more than two years*.
We can now use this long-lasting filler to help achieve improvement in your buttocks to give you a rounder, plumper bottom side.
*results will vary. not a guarantee of result and longevity
About the Procedure
- Multiple sessions of injection can be utilized to achieve a rounder bottom.
- Typically 2 vials of Sculptra® (one per butt cheek) is used at the injection session.
- The Sculptra® is mixed with lidocaine and water to produce an injectable liquid that numbs as the injection is being performed.
- Using a needle, then, the product is injected into areas marked before the procedure with patient verification.
- You will immediately see a result, largely from the liquid component being utilized.
- This will slowly be absorbed in the coming weeks and be replaced by your body’s natural collagen.
- The results are evaluated after 3-4 weeks, and further sessions can be scheduled.
Benefits of Sculptra Butt Lift
Typically, patients will benefit from 2-3 sessions to achieve a noticeable improvement in their buttocks.
- No anesthetic injections necessary
- Wonderful for lean patients desiring a fuller behind
- Very short recovery time
- Natural looking results
- Limited interruption to your daily life
- Non surgical procedure can be accomplished in as little as 30 minutes
- Subtle lift and volume to the buttocks area
Important Safety Information
Indication: Sculptra® Aesthetic (injectable poly-L-lactic acid) is indicated for use in people with healthy immune systems as a single regimen for the correction of shallow to deep nasolabial fold contour deficiencies and other facial wrinkles in which deep dermal grid pattern (cross-hatch) injection technique is appropriate. Sculptra Aesthetic should not be used by people that are allergic to any ingredient of the product or have a history of keloid formation or hypertrophic scarring. Safety has not been established in patients who are pregnant, lactating, breastfeeding, or under 18 years of age.
Our highly trained staff is happy to discuss the Brazilian Butt Lift non-surgical procedure with you and answer your questions. Please feel free to call our office at Estrella Aesthetics & Surgical Arts in Corona CA (951) 272-4455.