IPL (Intense Pulse Light) and Broad Band Light for Wrinkles, Pigmentation & Hair Removal
Estrella Aesthetics & Surgical Arts & Dr. Ray Khan offer Intense Pulse Light and Broad Band Light Treatments in Corona California
Indications for Intense Pulse Light and Broad Band Light Treatments:
- Fine wrinkles, especially on the face and neck areas
- Vascular blemishes and vascular lesions such as small blood vessels known as Telangectasias, both red, purple and blue colors
- Hair Removal- depending on the skin color, hair color and hair coarseness, laser hair removal (Gentle YAG) or light therapies are best
- Dark pigmentation or hyperpigmented areas on the face and body can be effectively lightened or even eliminated completed
Advantages of Intense Pulse Light and Broad Band Light Treatments:
- no to one day down time
- mild discomfort during the procedure and virtually none afterwards
- mild pink hue to skin from erythema after treatment for several hours to a day post-treatment
- minimal risk and complications
Anesthesia for Intense Pulse Light and Broad Band Light Treatments:
Most patients do not need any anesthesia. Patients usually prefer ice treatment immediately before. Alternative anesthetic options include: chiller spray, Zimmer chiller device, topical tetracaine/lidocaine anesthetic agent and sensory nerve blocks.
The number of treatments estimated is based on the indications for the intense pulse light or broad band light therapy, however, 3-6 treatments are ofter needed to have a successful outcome. Informing us if you have been tanning, which changes your pigmentation, assists us to provide the optimal treatment settings and avoid complications such as a blister or burn.
Please contact Estrella Aesthetics & Surgical Arts & Dr. Ray Khan for a Intense Pulse Light and Broad Band Light Treatment consultation in Corona California at (951) 272-4455.
Estrella Aesthetics & Surgical Arts
2550 Tuscany St. Suite 103
Corona, CA 92881
P: (951) 272-4455